Phantom ZerOS

Srobo512

Hi,

I am trying to do some prep work for a show I have coming up soon by using the Phantom ZerOS offline editor for the FLX. Problem being upon start up of phantom it doesn't list the option for a FLX. So far I have completed what I wanted to on the ORB 'desk' and have saved the show file. Now my question is, although both the FLX and the ORB both run ZerOS can I import an ORB file onto an FLX and have everything go swimmingly or will it not play ball?

Any input appreciated!

Cheers,

Sam

Hmmm ... that's interesting, I downloaded the phantom ZerOS only a few weeks ago and it definitely has FLX on it - I used it to convince myself we'd be able to use Minack's FLX easily and not have to take our own desk with us (as we used to when they had a frog).

What version is your emulator? Mine is 7.9 8/7/2016

Hi all, my Software is Version ZerOS Software Version 7.8.2.36 currently the most up to date available off the Zero88 website. It definitely doesn't have the FLX hence why I have been doing everything on the ORB

Cheers,

Sam

Hi all, my Software is Version ZerOS Software Version 7.8.2.36 currently the most up to date available off the Zero88 website. It definitely doesn't have the FLX hence why I have been doing everything on the ORB

Cheers,

Sam

Archived