Auditorium colour

The current auditorium lights are I think 6 bulb globes hanging below the beams therefore covering the area nicely. One of the reasons he wants to paint the ceiling white is he has acquired some old industrial led floods (big white cased things) and his idea is to put them on the beams and bounce the light (which after seeing one running they don't have much output) off a white ceiling. Thx for you adding about the use of the venue in "the round " kit I'd forgotten about that. As kit said to me the other day with a white ceiling and dark blue beams the place will resemble a thatched cottage

1465575939[/url]' post='539560']

Wow - that's the worst possible case, and if it was done, there would be a strong and repeated requirement to keep the rig tidy - just think of the extra care and attention needed just to run in a few short extra metres!

With the amount of dust and cobwebs on lights and beams when I was last in its clear that no one has bothered with basic maintenance for years. I got so much more output from the scource fours just by cleaning the lenses of years of crud

Industrial LEDs????

Has the expert found a way of dimming them?

The magic moment when the house lights fade - even an expert can't try to mess that up,

Tell him how good the LEDs are and find an important job for them away from the auditorium

Then find the expert an important job away from the auditorium!

1465680459[/url]' post='539601']

Industrial LEDs????

Has the expert found a way of dimming them?

The magic moment when the house lights fade - even an expert can't try to mess that up,

Tell him how good the LEDs are and find an important job for them away from the auditorium

Then find the expert an important job away from the auditorium!

Oh how I wish I could.

Archived