LEAPFROG 48/96

PuppetLight

Hi all,

I am currently in pre-production for a show with a very short get in time, and was wondering if I was able to download onto my MAC or PC, the operating software for the Leapfrog 48/96 console, that way I would be able to programme the show offsite and then import via USB, the show file onto the desk.

Being an EOS user myself don't know how possible this is.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Show doesn't open til June, but my time working on the production is very limited so as much work as can be done offsite the better.

N.B I'm not using any intelligent fixtures so there is no need to worry about focusing movers blind.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Chris.

I am currently in pre-production for a show with a very short get in time, and was wondering if I was able to download onto my MAC or PC, the operating software for the Leapfrog 48/96 console, that way I would be able to programme the show offsite and then import via USB, the show file onto the desk.

Phantom ZerOS (Windows only I believe) can be downloaded from here. Information about the Leapfrog 48 and 96 including manuals and downloads can be found here.

Archived