A little help for a newbie? ??

Nhkchef

Hi folks, thanks for taking the time to read this, I sing in a big band and have just bought a Sennheiser D1 mic and it said I could connect to a router and use with the "easy control" app on my iPhone which will be helpful to level on the fly, cannot figure it out at all and am quite technical! Any help or ideas? Cheers, N??

Hi folks, thanks for taking the time to read this, I sing in a big band and have just bought a Sennheiser D1 mic and it said I could connect to a router and use with the "easy control" app on my iPhone which will be helpful to level on the fly, cannot figure it out at all and am quite technical! Any help or ideas? Cheers, N??

It might help if you give a little bit more information about how you are struggling.

How are you trying to connect to the network?

Have you looked at the instructions in the manual? They are nearly helpful.

My first suggestion would be to set Network Settings Mode to Automatic.

This will (most likely) allow your router to assign an IP address to your D1 receiver. This saves you needing to work out an appropriate IP address yourself.

I would expect automatic mode to also assign the other IP fields for you.

This will be a good start.

Connect your iPhone to the same network and the app should automatically detect your D1 device.

Cheers,

Peter

Archived