Big acrylic candelabra

Barney

Hi BR,

I am after a number of fairly large acrylic candelabra for an upcoming event. Ideally they would be supplied with some sort of LED lightbox beneath, preferably colour-changing, and even better with wireless DMX - but that can always be sorted out later on once I've got the actual candelabra.

They need to be fairly big (around 0.8 to 1.0 metres tall). I'm looking for around 10 units, open to purchasing them if they're not too expensive, and wondered if anyone had any experience or suggestions on suppliers? They are needed for an event in April, so there is still a reasonable amount of time to get this sorted!

Cheers,

Barney

What sort of acrylic candelabra are you after? one that is flat and slots together and emphasises that it is acrylic - like this one on Alibaba - or something that looks like glass?

If you are after a flat pack one they are pretty easy to get made - especially if you can find your way around a vector graphics program - I would talk to your local plastics shop and see what they can do it for.

Unfortunately cannot help with a local supplier as I am down under however if it is long lead, perhaps look at Alibaba

Thanks all,

I had already tried Table-Art, but as yet they've not got back to me. The ones on Alibaba are the sort of thing we're looking for, although $80 each seems a lot for what it is? I'll try a local plastic shop for comparison. Jon - I've sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Barney

Archived