Pulse stand parts

S&L

I know they aren't the best but pulse Mic stands have been fine for me and at this point I must have almost 30.

As is the way, bits go missing, feet, end stoppers etc.

It would be nice not to canibilise stands and just buy spare bits as and when.

However, I emailed pulse about spares and haven't got even a reply from them. Meanwhile Cpc only list spare booms, none of the tiny spares.

Given that I'm not swapping my entire collection just yet, has anyone else found a spares source for pulse stands?

Studiospares do all the spares for K&M stands

HERE there's several pages, but you should find most of what you need at a couple of pounds per bit.

I see no reason why they shouldn't work with pulse stands as the thread sizes are the same on a K&M and a Pulse that I have.

Studiospares do all the spares for K&M stands

HERE there's several pages, but you should find most of what you need at a couple of pounds per bit.

I see no reason why they shouldn't work with pulse stands as the thread sizes are the same on a K&M and a Pulse that I have.

thanks Dicky - I have seen the k&m spares but wasn't aware they were the same thread sizes. that's helpful thanks. do you know if they are the same tube sizes for feat and end stops?

Archived