Jump to content

Truss Protection

Davy G

Recommended Posts

Just wondering if someone can help me find a product that I had seen a while back but forgot to add to my favourites at the time.

It's basically a folding PVC/foam pad that wraps around trussing and velcros along one edge to prevent your truss from getting damaged in transit?

Maybe I'm just imagining that such a product exists, but I'm sure I remember seeing it...and I'm sure it was orange...?

Any help would be good...a link would be better!

Thanks guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



It's Called box it


You will probably get the best price of Paul Butler at Mushroom Events

01604 790900


total fab's sell it as well as it was originally designed to go with slick truss for exhibition work

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.