Radio Mics in France

xllx

I'm taking a small exhibition/conference to France in a month or so. As part of the kit, we have 6 radio mics for a couple of panel discussions. There is no dedicated sound operator so it is down to me as LX, AV tech, caterer, production, cleaner, rigger to look after them. I'm happy mixing and operating the mics but am a little hazy with frequency choice, licensing etc.

The equipment is three LD Systems LDWS 1000 G2 BPH2 systems. There is a frequency checker on the Thomann page for this kit, but it doesn't go into much detail regarding number of channels I can use. For several bands, it says "Duplex Gap, frequency range between up- and downloadlink for LTE

licence free until 31.12.2021" which means very little to me.

So, what I need to know is can I successfully run 6 mics in France with this kit, and how can I go about sorting out which frequencies I can safely use to a) stay legal and b) work alongside each other?

Any help appreciated, or pointers to software or sites that might help me out.

Archived