Behringer X32

angusi

Hi folks,

We're looking at hiring an X32/S16 for around a week at the beginning of September, for a venue in North East Fife.

Does anyone have any info on any nearby suppliers of these? (I'm trying to minimise costs of transportation, so somewhere we can pick up from would be beneficial.)

(Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this under; feel free to move, mods...).

Cheers

I'm Edinburgh based and have an X32 and S16 in hire stock. Both will be back off Fringe hires so will be available that week.

Best contact is email at solusts@gmail.com or 07710776749.

Kit is stored at Hopetoun so convenient for the bridge (<10mins from Echline Junction)

Ian Cunningham

Solus Technical Services

Hi folks,

We're looking at hiring an X32/S16 for around a week at the beginning of September, for a venue in North East Fife.

Does anyone have any info on any nearby suppliers of these? (I'm trying to minimise costs of transportation, so somewhere we can pick up from would be beneficial.)

(Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this under; feel free to move, mods...).

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived