Ls9 side chain not working properly

GC1971

Hi all.

Is anyone having problems sidechaining with a ls9?

I'm ducking on a side chained aux and the ducked channel doesn't seem to be triggered from the aux. This was annoying but I thought it might just be that desk. ( the side chain cue sounds fine)

I'm on another board this weekend -same thing.

When you lower the threshold it triggers the ducker but it seems to be the actual channel ducking itself not the side chain

Cheers

GC

If you're going by the little meter on the ducker area of the screen, note that it never shows the key input, only the channel signal. It's a bug that's been there since the first M7CL. I've reported it several times and it's still not fixed, even on the CL/QL.

Ta for replies. Yep I know the meter's gibberish..and I know about the 8ch banks, - you can link an aux to get it through.

Its just not recognising the sidechain no matter whether I'm ducking or compressing.. Weird one.

Ta for replies. Yep I know the meter's gibberish..and I know about the 8ch banks, - you can link an aux to get it through.

Its just not recognising the sidechain no matter whether I'm ducking or compressing.. Weird one.

The input source won't actually change until you select it and then press enter - could that be your issue?

Archived