CAD dwgs for orchestra planning

Hiya,

does anyone know where to find some CAD blocks of seated orchestra musicians in 2d (top down) for planning out orchestra pits and suchlike. I can find image examples on the net and vague promises of them but haven;t unearthed any actual dwg files yet.

Hiya,

does anyone know where to find some CAD blocks of seated orchestra musicians in 2d (top down) for planning out orchestra pits and suchlike. I can find image examples on the net and vague promises of them but haven;t unearthed any actual dwg files yet.

Hi Will

I think I've got some somewhere, I'll try and remember to dig them out for you

David

I've got pretty much a complete set - but they're in TurboCAD not AutoCAD. Does that make a difference to you? Happy to forward them through - although I've not worked out how to export blocks so I may have to figure that out.

E2A: Looks like my predecessor got them from someone else anyway as they're all saved in a nice neat folder. Have PM'ed you.

I've got pretty much a complete set - but they're in TurboCAD not AutoCAD. Does that make a difference to you? Happy to forward them through - although I've not worked out how to export blocks so I may have to figure that out.

E2A: Looks like my predecessor got them from someone else anyway as they're all saved in a nice neat folder. Have PM'ed you.

Thanks muchily!

Archived