MP7 rack mount kit

warrenstuart

I used to be a Dynacord dealer (until they changed distributor and it all it all went to hell in a handbasket). I don't think we ever sold an MP7 but I recall that the casing was very similar to the PowerMate 600. I'm pretty sure that rackmounts for the Powermate would fit it, and they'll be easier to track down.

The Powermate is still in production, and so are the rackmounts, but it's a slightly revised version so may be a little different. I'd be tempted to buy the current rackmount brackets from an internet retailer with a no-quibble guarantee, that way you can send them back for a refund if they don't fit.

Thanks for the reply, I've looked at the old PM600 and the rack mounts are about 5mm smaller in width than the MP7 but I'm sure would pack out with a bit of ingenuity! I've not thought about the new PM600 but that could be worth looking at :)

I have since found someone with stock of the MP7 rack mount kit but they're over seas and even though the kit is reasonably priced the shipping is is not so I'll keep on looking for now.

Warren.

Archived