Behringer FCA1616

alistermorton

Has anyone heard of any problems using the FCA1616 on windows 8 or 8.1? The Behringer website says that the drivers are compatible with XP/Vista/Windows 7 but no mention of 8 or 8.1 and the last update I can find is in 2013. We've had some occasional problems with our FCA working with SCS - strange delays/latency, for example, and SCS suddenly closing down, and I'm wondering if there's a driver mismatch.

Also, any suggestions which section of the Behringer support forum would be best to ask the question. I've had a look but it's not immediately obvious where is best - Recording? Live Sound? Digital Mixer? Somewhere else?

TIA

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am themanager of the MUSIC Group Care Center in Nevada which is in charge ofservicing and managing spare parts for the brands Midas, Klark Teknik,Turbosound, Behringer and Bugera.

In regards to the issue you have beenexperiencing with your FCA1616, We have not had reports ofFCA1616 driver incompatibility issues with Windows 8.

Please download and install the latest FCA1616 driver 6.13available at http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/FCA1616.aspx, thisdownload should be run as Administrator.

Then reboot, and download and install the latest FCA1616firmware 8427 also available at http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/FCA1616.aspx, thisdownload should also be run as Administrator.

Ifyou need to contact us for further assistance, you can reach us at care@music-group.com orvia phone at 1-702-800-8290.

Please let me know if I can be of any otherhelp. If you ever travel to Las Vegas, please feel free to drop by so we cangive you a little tour.

Archived