Hog 2 pc with Capture Argo

Richard CSL

I see a thread on both you tube and Capture, but am totally unsure if it possible to connect the two together.

I understand they have to be on the same computer, as hog 2pc can not generate network output (artnet etc)

Having used Capture I also can not see where the selection of an internal link for hog 2 pc might be.

any help much appreciated as always.

I understand they have to be on the same computer, as hog 2pc can not generate network output (artnet etc)

Having used Capture I also can not see where the selection of an internal link for hog 2 pc might be.

any help much appreciated as always.

I have a very slippery memeory, but I vaguely remember doing Hog2PC to Capture Polar connectivity thru something called "Hog to CITP" or similar. I even believe it was possible to run Capture Polar on different computer as long as that CITP process is running on the Hog2PC host. I have these apps on an old stowed away PC. But I cannot find any links to this googling it, except for on a swedish forum.

But if this is working towards Capture Argo is another matter. I would go for asking Lars Wernlund at Capturesweden directly, a very helpful person. Same with others at that firm for that matter.

Regards Kåre Olai

• 2 weeks later...

I have a very slippery memeory, but I vaguely remember doing Hog2PC to Capture Polar connectivity thru something called "Hog to CITP" or similar.

Your memory is not slippery at all Kåre. There was indeed such an app, but I had long since forgotten about it. Hog 2 is a while ago.. we've still got all the Capture installers, but I don't remember when last we might have shipped that utility.

Regards,

Lars Wernlund

Your memory is not slippery at all Kåre. There was indeed such an app, but I had long since forgotten about it. Hog 2 is a while ago.. we've still got all the Capture installers, but I don't remember when last we might have shipped that utility.

Thanks! It was around the time I was on the PLASA 2003 stand with Martin at DreamSolutions/LightFactory (and Nic from Enttec). So it is a decade ago. I know I got it on an old win98 PC. Maybe it also work on an winXP...and newer win-OS...?

Regards Kåre

Archived