Replacement clips for DPA style headset worn mics

Dicky

Afternoon everyone,

I've had a good trawl of the usual suspects for this with not much luck.

I have some nice Voice Technologies headset mics VT701 MK2s, and I'm after some of the little plastic clips that stop the mic flapping about.

These are tiny clips that clip the mic boom to the headworn part of the headset.

They are designed to move up and down the mic so you can adjust it perfectly, but they do have a habit of falling off.

Does anyone have a link they can point me in the direction of, happy to buy 100 of them, as the price per unit should be pence (chinese ebay versions most acceptable in this case!) as it's just a piece of plastic I'm after!

thanks - Dicky

• 2 months later...

So I found THIS on ebay, and for the price, I get new clips and a new over-ear mount that I can put my old mics into.

The mic itself, for the price isn't that bad either. I don't profess to be a mic expert in any way shape or form, but for £14 it's not bad.

Dicky

Bugger, just been looking for other things and have found THIS at half the price!! At this cost, you can just throw the mic away and use the over-ear for spares! - Dicky

Archived