Preview panels in SCS

Just Some Bloke

I have been working up a 3-screen show in SCS11 and happilly watching the preview panels at the top right of my screen. But last time I loaded the same show, the preview panels have gone and I can't seem to get them back. Anyone any thoughts as to where they might be? I don't think I treated them particularly badly and I certainly never bullied them. :)

Were you working in Design Mode or Performance Mode? By default SCS does not display the monitor windows in Design Mode but does in Performance Mode. This behaviour can be changed. See the 'Important Note' in the topic 'Video/Image Cues on the Main Window' in the Help File.

If that doesn't solve it, try joining the SCS Forum and asking Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to report that I did post on the SCS Forum and Mike did solve the problem. The preferences file had saved incorrectly and needed resetting (hold shift key while starting SCS and on 'Special Start' menu select 'Clear saved window positions and sizes'). Just in case anyone else has the same problem I thought I'd share!

A big thanks to Mike Daniell.

Archived