Avolites Tiger Touch Ex. touch Display

zahoorjury

hi all, I am From KARACHI . ( Pakistan ) with 0% support from any kind of Sound & Light international Brands . so I am a little bit afraid to do this experiment and I don't want to ruin my Avo Tiger Touch System with my Own hands. http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif

I want to patch an External Touch Screen to my Avo Tiger Touch . but before doing that I have some confusions Like,

• how can I Install the driver for my external Touch display ?
  • Is the Built in Display driver is enough for the both Fitted and ex. touch display ?
  • what happen if I install an additional Display Driver for my External Touch Display , probably it cause a conflict between the already installed driver ?
  • if some thing Goes WRONG during the Driver installation , how can it revert ?

and much more questions I have in my mind. if any one can help me in that matter is more then welcome.

regards

Yes, telephone Avo service in London. They will talk you through it.

The answers to your questions are

(assuming you mean touch driver, not display driver - you do not need to do anything with the display driver)

• put driver on USB stick, go to tools menu, folder view, open USB stick, run the installer for the touch driver
  • yes you can connect an external VGA monitor along with the internal display
  • you do not need to install a different display driver. You might need to install a touch driver but it will not conflict
  • you can always revert to factory settings using a Restore disk which you can download from Avo website

Archived