Projection Control and Content

ThaiLD

Hi

I'm doing my school prom and want to have some fun... they have 2 Christie projectors there... REALLY REALLY bright and I want to have some fun... sadly Maxedia and Catalyst are a) way too expensive for the event and b) the rental guy said he doesn't know where they are...

So I was considering taking a keyboard, attaching 230V relays to the buttons and wiring that into a dimmer pack... and then getting that to control some flash stuff (like if CH1 is on loop vid 1)... the only problem is that sounds a bit dangerous...

Also having trouble with content... I am a combustion artist but the stuff takes aggggeeeeessss to render so I get bored after a while... know anywhere where I can get some good video content (loops etc...) at a good price?

Anyone got any good ideas... it would be really appreciated...

Media Shout allows you to play back loops of different formats in the order you want, so would allow you to compose combustion stuff to Quicktime files and play trhem back from one PC. Mac version coming soon I believe. Otherwise use Final cut and play files off the time line to a firewire camera and convert to video then play thru the projector

Media Shout allows you to play back loops of different formats in the order you want, so would allow you to compose combustion stuff to Quicktime files and play trhem back from one PC. Mac version coming soon I believe. Otherwise use Final cut and play files off the time line to a firewire camera and convert to video then play thru the projector

Cool I will try media shout then... :) thanks for your help...:huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived