Yamaha LS9 Stereo Inputs

Lamplighter

I'm having a blank moment! On an LS9 I am trying to set Stereo input 3 to give Left input to Mix 1 and Right input to Mix 2. The left and right channels appear to be locked such that any routing and mix level adjustment made on the left channel apply to the right channel, which results in the left and right signals appearing in each mix. I have tried switching the mix between Fixed, Stereo and Mono x 2 but this does't affect the oucome. The difficulty appears to be in the relationship between left and right channels of the stereo inputs. Ideas anyone?

Brian

I'm having a blank moment! On an LS9 I am trying to set Stereo input 3 to give Left input to Mix 1 and Right input to Mix 2. The left and right channels appear to be locked such that any routing and mix level adjustment made on the left channel apply to the right channel, which results in the left and right signals appearing in each mix. I have tried switching the mix between Fixed, Stereo and Mono x 2 but this does't affect the oucome. The difficulty appears to be in the relationship between left and right channels of the stereo inputs. Ideas anyone?

Brian

for it to work mix 1& 2 need to be set up as a stereo mix. Once the mix is stereo there should be one send to it from the stereo input, with a balance control. When the balance is centered, left should go to mix 1 and right should go to mix 2.

Mac

Archived