Memories of Strand Lighting in T.V. needed

vinntec

I was checking the Strand forum for any Quartet spares and noticed this recent append, copied here where appropriate people are more likely to be looking:

Anna-Louise Fairtlough Nov 12, 2014 - 9:28AM Memories of Strand Lighting in T.V. needed!!! Hi everyone,

I am researching an article on the use of Strand equipment in TV lighting as part of Strand's centenary celebration, to be published in the STLD (Society of Television Lighting and Design) magazine. If anyone would like to share any anecdotes or memories they have about working with Strand, please do reply here or email anna-louise@thefifthestate.co.uk to feature in the story. Thanks!

Website www.thefifthestate.co.uk

I was checking the Strand forum for any Quartet spares and noticed this recent append, copied here where appropriate people are more likely to be looking:

Anna-Louise Fairtlough Nov 12, 2014 - 9:28AM Memories of Strand Lighting in T.V. needed!!! Hi everyone,

I am researching an article on the use of Strand equipment in TV lighting as part of Strand's centenary celebration, to be published in the STLD (Society of Television Lighting and Design) magazine. If anyone would like to share any anecdotes or memories they have about working with Strand, please do reply here or email anna-louise@thefifthestate.co.uk to feature in the story. Thanks!

Website www.thefifthestate.co.uk

She talks as if it were in the past.

I was in Sky studios not long ago and whilst the studios are new, they are still full of QuartzColour fresnels!

Archived