definition of blob plan

topsy100

Had a chat with a drama teacher friend, and after a bit of poking around found these links, all of which contain references to Blob Plans

bufvc

stageplays

Edexcel

prezi

Haven't really had time to work out what they actually are yet, but the Stageplays one is quite interesting as I believe that the DVDs have been around for quite some time now. Indeed I have worked with Graham in the past and never heard him talk about Blob Plans.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Paul who did you speak to at BTEC? while it may not have an impact on assessment giving that answer to inquisitive students will not cut the mustard, I am fortunate that I have 10 ultra keen students..... I cant get away with anything and rightly so

I think this rather confirms that educational people are creating new industry terms that people haven't a clue about. At a meeting today (not BTEC) this was actually mentioned and the people present were well aware of the use of the term in education, but the ones that had come from the industry - from manly receiving houses - hadn't used the term at all.

Archived