S4 LED Cyc hire southish

Jevans

Hi all,

Second thread about LED cyc lighting today - I'm trying to get a rough quote on S4 LED Cyc units in the Oxford/London area for dry hire. We used some of the profile S4 LEDs earlier in the year and were impressed; now we have a show that needs a bold and colourful cyc, and not only that might actually have the budget to match! Only problem is I can't see them in dry hire stock anywhere. None of the usual supects( SLX, WL, Hawthorns, Sparks etc.) list them on their website - I emailed WL this morning but they don't have them, which I wasn't expecting. They've got the bodies but not the adaptors.

Does anyone know if the cyc adaptors exist in dry hire stock yet or are they still too scarce? Or is my Google-fu just not up to scratch?

Thanks!

John

Hi there,

We (Black Light) have them in rental stock, along with a large variety of other ETC LED products. We can also ship them to you at a very competitive rate. If you would like more details please drop me a PM.

Kind regards

Calder

Archived