Visualizer and Live at same time

sbrebo

Hi all!

I'm programming a show with chamsys magicq and wysiwyg.

When I'll go to the location I'd like to connect magicq both on the real situation and in wysiwyg. Is I possible? How to do it?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

How are you connecting to Wyg at the moment?

If it is on the same pc as magicq and using the chamsys wysiwyg driver then it will continue to work when the desk is driving an actual rig.

Hi Donki, thanks for answers.

I've my mQ70 connected with DMX on the rig, and I'd like to see all also on wysiwyg installed in a notebook.

Thanks a lot!

Walter

Ok but how to say to chamsys that universe 1 goes on DMX (rig) and on artnet (wyg) at same time?

Configure the first four universes as Art-Net in DMX IO, and make sure under Setup > Settings > Ports > Wings & Interfaces, it's set to "Yes - Auto DMX". This automatically copies the first 4 universes to the DMX outputs on the back of the desk as well as outputting based on the DMX IO settings.

Ok but how to say to chamsys that universe 1 goes on DMX (rig) and on artnet (wyg) at same time?

Configure the first four universes as Art-Net in DMX IO, and make sure under Setup > Settings > Ports > Wings & Interfaces, it's set to "Yes - Auto DMX". This automatically copies the first 4 universes to the DMX outputs on the back of the desk as well as outputting based on the DMX IO settings.

and I suppose I've to set wysiwyg in visualizer.

In this way I'll see my show both on the rig and on wysiwyg right?

Archived