Delivery material

topsy100

Hi all

Im running a production arts course (technical theatre) in september and was wondering if any of you know of a course book or any delivery material out there to purchase to save me hours of time?

Cheers

Tim

As the spec changed for level 2 last year and level 3 this year most stuff has become useless but teacher material is available with example lesson plans. It is however little use because what you do depends on the kids, your kit and of course you!

Tim, there's very little out there prepackaged, mainly because as Paul suggests the nature of the course is very flexible to accommodate different class sizes, ages, schools, teaching styles etc.

If you have any specific questions I may be able to help, I teach on a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Production Arts in Birmingham.

Paul, Level 3 hasn't changed except the addition of the 90 credit as far as is apparent in the recently issued specification V3? I am aware of changes due though.

Archived