Soundcraft SI Multi Digital Expansion Card Hire

peza2010

Hi All.

Im looking to hire the Soundcraft multi digital expansion card for a job in august, but its certainly not appearing on google.

I didnt expect it to, to be fair, because I imagine the card will always be hired with a desk aswell.

Does anyone know anyone that has one of these cards, and would be up for hiring it out?

Regards, George

• 2 months later...

Just to finish this topic in a useful way.....

Stagetex had the Multi-digital expansion card in stock, which was the one I was after.

Good price for a weeks hire, and genuinely interested in making sure the item arrived when it was suppose to etc, which seems to be getting rarer with hire companys.

I would certainly recommend.

George

they can take quite a while to configure to your liking if you don't have a show file.

To be honest, I thought configuring them was a dream for my application!!

did I want the direct out to be pre or post filter, and then where on the card did I want it to go, followed by hitting auto complete. Job done!

we did however, just want a 1-1 patch, plus a few extra bits.

Strangely enough though (or perhaps not after thinking about it) you cant send the fx to the card, pressumably something to do with the licensing from lexicon? There is a workaround, but I just wanted to take the output from the live effects into the DAW to choose at mixdown if I wanted to use them or something else.

The gig is this weekend, but I had the desk out in the warehouse because I expected making it work to be harder than it was.

Regards, George

Archived