Prolight - Wireless Smoke Remote

Steevo

There are often mains voltages present on these remote connectors - so be careful.

Where did you buy the machine? They should have access to the technical staff at Prolight, who in my experience are very helpful and know their stuff.

It's not hard for the wireless remote fob to take a kicking as the machine gets moved around.

There are often mains voltages present on these remote connectors - so be careful.

Where did you buy the machine? They should have access to the technical staff at Prolight, who in my experience are very helpful and know their stuff.

It's not hard for the wireless remote fob to take a kicking as the machine gets moved around.

Thanks, that's very helpful. I did wonder whether it was12v or 240 so thought I'd ask on here before doing any further. It came from WhyBuyNew online - I might get in touch with them. Only downside is I may get told to just buy a new remote.

Archived