Steeldeck / Metrodeck / Lightdeck near macclesfield

ImagineerTom

Before we haul a lorry full of deck 150 miles from our warehouse up to Macclesfield just checking if anyone can suggest anyone local. Need approx 50 pieces plus 10m of handrails, 2 week job next month near Macclesfield.

We have our own stock, we have accounts with hire companies in the southern half of the country; I'm specifically looking for someone local so that there's no crazy delivery costs; if I'm going to pay someone to drive a truck for miles I might as well use our own deck.

Any suggestions?

Sorry can't help, but I guess you're doing the Bollington Festival :D

A couple of us on here are involved in various capacities.

I'd suggest you stick with Steeldeck if you can - there will be everything from soloists, bands, orchestras to large groups of both adults and kids stomping all over it!!

Have fun :)

Ahhhhhh Tom, Bollington festival by any chance? I'm the festival LD!

And staging wise round us either VME in Knutsford (who I used to work for) or HSL Entertainment Management in Stoke!

VME have plenty of litedeck, Can't remember what HSL have, but they do have about 5 outdoor stages.

01565 652202, speak to Steve

www.vme-uk.com

or

01782 566161, speak to Andy

http://www.hslentman.com

Tell them I've passed you their numbers!

Al

Archived