Event Managment Software

Gwion

As an arts venue that's in the process of being built, we're looking for a number of recomendations.

One of which is Event/Venue Managment software.

I'm currently downloading a demo of EasyJob, and we've had a go on Artifax.

At present, all info is on an exel sheet, but we need more!

Basically, an events calendar for multi spaces, with sub pages for finance, artst contacts, tech spec, staff rota (FOH and Tech) etc etc.

The simpler the solution, the better!

Witht thanks

Gwion

I was working for a company this month that used Basecamp for all of its projects. Basecamp It seems to work very well for project by project work and you can select which users have permission for different areas. It seems fairly well priced and as it is all online (in the cloud) it means people can access it anywhere...

Thank you.

I use Basecamp for collaborative work, but what it misses for what I'm after is the ability to create the 'spaces' calendar.

Otherwise, it's a fantastic way of sharing information.

• 2 weeks later...

As an arts venue that's in the process of being built, we're looking for a number of recomendations.

One of which is Event/Venue Managment software.

I'm currently downloading a demo of EasyJob, and we've had a go on Artifax.

At present, all info is on an exel sheet, but we need more!

Basically, an events calendar for multi spaces, with sub pages for finance, artst contacts, tech spec, staff rota (FOH and Tech) etc etc.

The simpler the solution, the better!

Witht thanks

Gwion

Hello,

After going through requirements, I personally feel that Replicon's roster software will work for you. It is a cloud-based app which features advanced facility scheduling, staff booking and extensive project management.

It can also help employees organize social events around their availability. This app has really helped me to handle my work schedule and social schedule. Checkout free trial or free demo and finalize. For reference - http://www.replicon....g-software.aspx .

Else, just do a search in google and you will find a few apps based on your expectations.

Thanks!

Archived