ETC Ion - where is the 'Params' key?

Stu

Silly question time (as I rarely use an Ion) - which may have an obvious answer...

On an Ion - where is the 'params' key (immediately left of the CIA on the Eos)? And if there isn't a key, is there a way to hide ML attributes from your display like that key usually would on an Eos?

Cheers

Stu

(And when I say where is the key, I realise it's not on the facepanel, but is it a softkey etc etc)

Silly question time (as I rarely use an Ion) - which may have an obvious answer...

On an Ion - where is the 'params' key (immediately left of the CIA on the Eos)? And if there isn't a key, is there a way to hide ML attributes from your display like that key usually would on an Eos?

Cheers

Stu

(And when I say where is the key, I realise it's not on the facepanel, but is it a softkey etc etc)

I haven't used an ION for a few years but the coffee break notes say "Ion: [Data]" where on an EOS you would press [Params]. Any use?

I haven't used an ION for a few years but the coffee break notes say "Ion: [Data]" where on an EOS you would press [Params]. Any use?

That did the trick! Thanks for that.

Stu

FWIW if I ever need a button that's physical on the Eos but hidden on the Ion and I can't find it I load the 'Virtual Keyboard' within the CIA and that gives a digital version of the EOS face panel

Archived