Advancements in automated Lighting

Hello:

My name is Joshua Bell and I am a student at Hull College studying a BA Honouree Degree in Production & Technical Theatre.

I am currently collating research for my dissertation based on the ever advancing automated lighting industry.

I would appreciate your input by answering a few questions on my online survey. Please click here or use the link below.

http://eSurv.org?u=AutomatedLightingSurvey

I am currently reading a book by Richard Cadena and this covers alot of base's in relation to what I want to know but I would like to hear opinions from industry professionals who have had major hands on experience.

I have my own views on the advancements and where it may be heading and the research is a continuing process.

I am also looking for a work experience placement between now and the end of april for a period of 1-2 weeks. If you are or know of any possible placements please feel free to message me.

If you wish to know any more about what I am wanting to achieve please feel free to ask me questions.

Many Thanks and I appreciate your time to respond to my post.

Joshua Bell

Joshuabell@hotmail.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived