Audio Triggered Vision Through Multiple Audio Feeds

bmace

ARKAOS MEDIA MASTER PRO

I have a potential job which requires 3 LED Screens behind each member of the band. Each members LED screen needs to react differently with audio triggered vision with a feed from each member for example if only the guitarist was playing the LED screen behind him would be the only screen responding.

I would need to use 3 layers in arkaos for each screen.

Does anyone know if there a way to assign multiple layers to multiple feeds of audio eg, Layer 1 - Guitarist audio Feed , Layer 2 - Bass Player Audio Feed and Layer 3 -Drums Audio feed

. I am running Arkaos Media Master Pro 2.2.5 Pro Led on Mac.

Any suggestions would be great as this has been bugging me for a while now, I am running media master pro but any not to expensive solutions would be much appreciated

So if I converted just say the bass and guitar to MIDI, how would I get arkaos to differentiate the two, as in how could I make each layer be assigned to a specific player.

Its hard to explain, I have Media that reacts to audio, and I can easily plug a guitar into the media server and make it react , the problem is really just making three different screens react to three different members of the band.

I'm not trying to trigger specific content, ill choose the content from the desk, the issue is three seperate feeds of audio to three different screens via one media server

It's probably quicker (and more reliable) to fake it and use your eyes and 3 faders mapped to the payer transparency, but if I had to do it with tech I might start by using a midi trigger fed tones that are gated with the gates side chain fed from the relevant musician's channel.You could also investigate giving each muso a pedal to press when they start and stop, or to hold down while playing.

So if I converted just say the bass and guitar to MIDI, how would I get arkaos to differentiate the two, as in how could I make each layer be assigned to a specific player

With the solution. Out forward, you would put each musicians MIDI data on different channels, and then program your video stuff so that channel one is the guitarist stuff, channel two the bassist etc.

Archived