Behringer x32 sale help

danlightingman210

Why not send it back to Studiospares to swap for an X32? I can buy the compact with flight case from Thomann inc VAT and delivery for £1886.37

It would only be worth around £1500 at most now that it has been opened.

studiospares dont want it back now already tried that! well if I have to sell it for £1500 then I will have to as I need it sold to get a x32 fast!

Did you buy it from their outlet, or order on-line? If you ordered on line then you use the distance selling regulations and ask for a refund. You don't need to give a reason. Did you use a credit card? Then if they say no, you tell the card issuer you asked for a refund and they said no, and they will sort it. Falls down if you ordered it with a purchase order as it's then deemed a trade sale.

Why not send it back to Studiospares to swap for an X32? I can buy the compact with flight case from Thomann inc VAT and delivery for £1886.37

studiospares dont want it back now already tried that! well if I have to sell it for £1500 then I will have to as I need it sold to get a x32 fast!

I may be interested at £1500 inc VAT can you come up with a delivery cost to Basingstoke.

Cheers Richard

I may be interested at £1500 inc VAT can you come up with a delivery cost to Basingstoke.

Cheers Richard

Hi Richard, whats your postcode please? so I can get you a accurate delivery quote.... cheers

Did you buy it from their outlet, or order on-line? If you ordered on line then you use the distance selling regulations and ask for a refund. You don't need to give a reason. Did you use a credit card? Then if they say no, you tell the card issuer you asked for a refund and they said no, and they will sort it. Falls down if you ordered it with a purchase order as it's then deemed a trade sale.

Yes it was bought offline... its just I would have to pay to send it back and I wouldnt be able to get a full refund as its been opened so they would only give me a partial refund apparently...which is annoying!

Cheers Richard

Hi Richard, whats your postcode please? so I can get you a accurate delivery quote.... cheers

Yes it was bought offline... its just I would have to pay to send it back and I wouldnt be able to get a full refund as its been opened so they would only give me a partial refund apparently...which is annoying!

RG22 4HN Basingstoke. Please PM me with any further information. This is a serious offer, I already have an X32 so am looking for a smaller desk to go with it.

Regards Richard

Cheers Richard

ive sent you a message now Richard. And well the plastic packaging the desk comes in has been ripped as you have to rip it to get it out so there saying due to that they cant give a full refund! all other packaging is fine though and the plastic hasnt been ripped that much...just thats what they have said!

RG22 4HN Basingstoke. Please PM me with any further information. This is a serious offer, I already have an X32 so am looking for a smaller desk to go with it.

Regards Richard

ive sent you a message now Richard. And well the plastic packaging the desk comes in has been ripped as you have to rip it to get it out so there saying due to that they cant give a full refund! all other packaging is fine though and the plastic hasnt been ripped that much...just thats what they have said!

DSR say you are entitled to your money back - in full! The only exceptions are a few sealed items, like software or items specifically built to order. Most firms will insist you pay the postage back to them, but if you buy it for 1800 plus 20 quid delivery, you can open it, try it, repack it and return it and expect 1800 back! This is not a choice they have, it's law!

Archived