Audio Technica System 10

djtuffer

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of the Audio-Technica System 10 digital wireless microphone system? I need to purchase a couple of handheld systems and I am considering going digital. This and the Line 6 XD-V35 come in at around the same price point but I can't find much feedback on the AT system. I have never seen it it the flesh but it just looks aesthetically a bit nicer to me than the Line 6. Also the AT seems to have a lot of diversity built in but Line 6 quotes a 90m range instead of the ATs 30m. Any feedback would be appreciated

Cheers

No experience myself (don't you hate it when a post starts that way after you say "Does anyone have any experience?") but I did remember reading THIS review on Pro Sound Web. You've probably had it but, if not, it may be of some use.

One thing...if the PSW article is right about how AT do their diversity, my old RF days suggest to me that the signal might not be as robust as the Line6 stuff that uses Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum and is capable of blotting out WiFi rather than the other way around. I stress that this is just a hunch based on my days playing with satellites but it might be something for you to look into or get a demo of.

Hopefully somebody who actually knows what they're talking about will be along soon.

Archived