which monitor

DonkiDonki

Does anyone recognise these screens, interested to know what they are; presuming they are touchscreens?

http://www.chamsys.co.uk/resources/images/products/mq200/MQ200_monitor_angle_290.jpg

http://www.chamsys.co.uk/resources/images/products/mq200/MQ200_monitor_rear_290.jpg

Hopefully one of the Chamsys regulars can provide some info on these? (hi-res pics of the 2014 consoles would be nice too...)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

It's a 19 inch LG monitor which comes with the standard VESA mount as mac.calder mentions. They're just the screens we have in the office, and aren't touchscreens. (LG W1942ST to be precise)

As for high res pics, the outside is essentially the same as the Pro2010 system. The majority of the Pro2014 updates are to do with the functionality, internals and processing power, rather than changing the external looks.

Does that help?

It's a 19 inch LG monitor which comes with the standard VESA mount as mac.calder mentions. They're just the screens we have in the office, and aren't touchscreens. (LG W1942ST to be precise)

As for high res pics, the outside is essentially the same as the Pro2010 system. The majority of the Pro2014 updates are to do with the functionality, internals and processing power, rather than changing the external looks.

Does that help?

Thanks, it was the monitors I was interested; they looked much more lightweight than my elo screens.

Shame those aren't touchscreen, my elo's work a treat but they are much heavier than standard monitors. I keep an eye out for a decent lightweight replacement but no luck so far.

Fingers crossed with touchscreens becoming more mainstream there will be more options soon. (And not at silly prices!)

Archived