Behringer X32 Power On Issue

STCM_Tech

Hey Guys

I'm having trouble with our X32, when I turn it on 80% of the time all the channel gates go mental and just turn on and off, on and off.

I have been turning it off with Safe power off. It is always connected to an S16.

I bet I am doing something silly [or not doing something]

Thanks

WIll

Dont know much about the s16 as only used the x32 on analogue mulit but what order are you booting the desk and the stage box?

There used to be a sync error with ls9 and its stage box if turned on in the wrong order.

I do recall reading there is a boot order for the x32 and S16's. makes sense though that if the desk boots without the s16's connected that the problem may lay with the network in some way.

With the x32 as master, the only real thing that happens when you connect disconnect the S16 is a little light goes green on the display when they talk to each other. When I had the S16 set as master, the desk didn't do anything weird she turned on, with the S16 off.

I had the S16 as the master sync. But I turn it on and connected it differently the other day and had no problem.

I had both disconnected > turned on the X32 > turned on the S16 > connected Cat7e Cable

So that worked and I will be doing it that easy from now on. Cheers for the comments guys!

• 1 month later...

I am still having this problem, now even without the S16 attached. Think its time to talk to the guys I purchased it from...

yes, if you have nothing connected to the network it's the desk itself. the only think you can try is re-installing the firmware after that it has to be back to supplier or behringer - I understand behri are very proactive if you contact them directly.

Archived