Coda spares

Jevans

Anyone know where we might be able to get some spares for Coda 4 battens? We've picked up some second hand ones but they're missing the end single arm yokes, and some of the curved metal bits that go across the middle to hold the gel frames( also need a set of gel frames, but they're easier to find).

I've emailed SLX and they said they no longer hold spares for Coda's, and I've not been able to find any anywhere else: anyone got any ideas?

I have a single arm yoke if you need it, but I am in Perth, Western Australia.

I made my own gel frames by using steel band strapping, spot welding together using a jig for accuracy and spot welded small steel hinges. They sprang into place like the originals, but did not have the sharks teeth.

We binned a whole pile of single arm yokes as part of our ever ongoing clear out of gear but have one or two still kicking about - no idea what lantern they originally came off though - do you know the dimensions and I'll check them against what we have. If they're the right size you can have them for the cost of postage

We binned a whole pile of single arm yokes as part of our ever ongoing clear out of gear but have one or two still kicking about - no idea what lantern they originally came off though - do you know the dimensions and I'll check them against what we have. If they're the right size you can have them for the cost of postage

Thanks - I've not actually got a single correct one, but I'll have a look at the units and have a guess at what would fit.

Archived