New Look Tiger Touch

Badger_Mushroom

Hi guys, I know one of you clever souls will put me out of my misery on this stupendously simple question. The new look Tiger Touch no longer has the Run / Program / System switch on it. My question therefore is, how the heck do I change between modes? Not too sure on the purpose of getting rid of this button, but Avo, I forgive you for the long awaited fader wing :)

Cheers in advance to anyone that can help me!

Layout of keys to match those of the Saphire and Titan Mobile.

Josh

plus upgraded hardware to support an upcoming exciting feature! (think titan mobile-esque)

and a slightly larger + brighter touch screen of course.

plus upgraded hardware to support an upcoming exciting feature! (think titan mobile-esque)

and a slightly larger + brighter touch screen of course.

:)! I use the Tiger touch fairly regular for conference type events and the dim and extremely narrow viewing angle of the screen is the only thing that lets the console down, the control surface is bang on for a compact console and the software continues to go from strength to strength,

Whilst I'm sure the current screen is fine for those doing band type shows where you are likely to be stood (or dancing?) whilst operating, I hope the new screen finally means I will no longer need to prop the console (which already has it's own adjustable feet) on several rolls of gaffer so I can read whatever is on the screen. http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

Does anyone know if the screen would be available as an upgrade to existing consoles?

Archived