Orlando Full Sail university switching to Chamsys

Richard CSL

Good news for me as I have just started working here, Full Sail are to give all their media students MQ dongles free of charge this will seriously affect the next generation of lighting designers over here in the US.

I keep telling the lighting company I am working for to get Chamsys in for a demo, it will probably happen next month as the company services Universal studios, and Disney and Royal Carribean cruise line. So news from across the pond.

Hi Richard: Glad to hear you are interested in Chamsys. We've been in touch with Full Sail about our free dongle program and hope to have the dongles with you soon. Please get in touch about the demo too. I'm often in Orlando as our USA office is nearby. For other students on the forum who might also want a free dongle please take a look at the lower right hand side of our MagicDMX page at www.magicdmx.com

I've been a long time watcher here on the forums but have only just started posting in an official capacity - so I hope I am not breaking any rules with my post here.

Archived