Chamsys Execute Buttons as Flash

ASP1978

Hello guys

I was wondering if there is a chance to activate as flash some execute buttons or playbacks in Chamsys?

Execute buttons can work as flash but they do not work as flash via macro and a keyboard key.

Thank you

Im a tad confused now haha.

so your trying to have executes that latch rather than momentary?

latch is easy on the exec page, click through the various button types (not been on the exec page for a while but I think its top right)

If I can just jump in here with a similar question, is there away of using the keyboard to flash stacks? I'm teaching myself MagicQ and obviously it's rather powerful, but I'm not really feeling operating live music with a mouse or even off just a touch screen, actual buttons would be nice (Does it support multi touch btw, I can't seem to make it?). (And no, a wing isn't really within budget atm ;) )

If I can just jump in here with a similar question, is there away of using the keyboard to flash stacks? I'm teaching myself MagicQ and obviously it's rather powerful, but I'm not really feeling operating live music with a mouse or even off just a touch screen, actual buttons would be nice (Does it support multi touch btw, I can't seem to make it?). (And no, a wing isn't really within budget atm ;) )

if you set the keyboard to playback shortcuts in the menu, you can do 1 [space] to activate sub 1 and so on and so forth.

Yes they do work as latch but not as momentary.

In a few words and just to get out of this confusion zone -

I want to activate via computer keyboard some of executor buttons or playback buttons.

Not faders!!!

I want to use them as momentary meaning - as when I press a key on my keyboard it will be activated and as long as I hold it pressed it will remain activated and as soon as I let it go it will deactivate.

Archived