iPad App

Ben Lawrance

Hi all,

Here's one for you all.

I'm trying to find an App for iPad that allows you to send messages to each other over a wifi network that is not connected to an internet connection.

Anyone come across anything suitable?

Cheers

Ben

If the sound op needs to tell the dsm it's quicker to simply say dandinis mics gone, get an ok, and carry on panicking than spent time typing with your eyes off the stage? I can see it being ok for those quiet moments, but it's surely something real live speech does better?it would be excellent for some things of course, but just not sure about typing?

If the sound op needs to tell the dsm it's quicker to simply say dandinis mics gone, get an ok, and carry on panicking than spent time typing with your eyes off the stage? I can see it being ok for those quiet moments, but it's surely something real live speech does better?it would be excellent for some things of course, but just not sure about typing?

ah but you are forgetting that particular breed of sound op who refuses to even pick up a pair of cans let alone use them.

Archived