Lee Colortran Power Master dimmers

Robin Pratt

Is anyone here familiar with Lee Colortran Power Master dimmers? Information on the web seems very sparse for them, I guess they weren't produced for very long? Are they in fact something else re-badged? I know that the Colortran brand belonged to Berkey before Lee bought it in the '80s, but did Lee sell the brand on again or did it die a death?

If anyone has any sort of manual or service data for them I would be very keen to see a copy before I dive in "blind"

Thanks

Is anyone here familiar with Lee Colortran Power Master dimmers? Information on the web seems very sparse for them, I guess they weren't produced for very long? Are they in fact something else re-badged? I know that the Colortran brand belonged to Berkey before Lee bought it in the '80s, but did Lee sell the brand on again or did it die a death?

If anyone has any sort of manual or service data for them I would be very keen to see a copy before I dive in "blind"

Thanks

they were bought by Leviton

ww.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ProductDetail.jsp?partnumber=INNOVATOR&section=38178&minisite=10251

Archived