Hire Companies in East/West Sussex

Mr.Si

Hi there,

I opperate in West Sussex and find it very difficult to find a hire company which will dry-hire decent FOH - I'm beginning to do more medium scale rock style gigs (indoors)

Does anyone know of places which I could use in the future?

For the one I did last night, I hired from Dagenham, near Romford - that's north of the Thames!

The companies I have found, either make their own speakers and are impractical in size, or only wet hire the good stuff, or don't have decent stuff!

Thanks,

Si

or possibly,

ussu crew [aka origin events] - www.ussu-crew.co.uk

they have a fair selection of mid to high powered systems and are pretty experienced with large shows - they provide 2 full stages with sx and lx at guilfest [3 last year iirc]

kave theatre services ?

all the best

andrew clunie

or possibly,

ussu crew [aka origin events] - www.ussu-crew.co.uk

they have a fair selection of mid to high powered systems and are pretty experienced with large shows - they provide 2 full stages with sx and lx at guilfest [3 last year iirc]

Oh, yeah! I know them. I worked with USSU crew at Guilfest on Stage 2, mainly. Twas in the Year of 2003. They were a good bunch of people.

Cheers.

Anyone else know of anywhere?

Sound like I'm gonna have to setup as well - probably with EV stuff. <_<

Si

• 4 weeks later...

Archived