Panasonic 20K projectors...

Ian H

Morning all...

currently in rehersals for a production... we are using 16 of the Panasonic 20k projectors controlled and aligned using the Geometry Pro software and Multi projector manager.. content fed from 8 outputs on 2 Catalyst's

My question relates to projectors remembering settings when powered off overnight.... four of our projectors lose the input settings overnight - its not a problem but if anybody has experienced this before would be interested in any insight..

also fascinated in why the projectors take so long to save and reload warp settings.... its around 40 minutes for 16 projectors over a 1Ghz Network.....

Ian H

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by they lose their input settings?

Do you mean which input they select when powering up? This can be setup in the projectors internal menu. You can either select a specific input or you can tell it to select whatever input it was last powered up in. Also woeth checking that your settings have been saved in each projector.

I haven't had any experience in using the panasonic warping software but I can only imagine the bottleneck is the actual projector processing power not your network. Have you considering doing your adjustments on catalyst instead?

Sounds like a big project with 16 of them! Must be loud.

Dan

Archived