Lighting Companies in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sound In Gloucestershire

Hi Everyone, im trying to help a friend who has a Gig in Tulsa, Oklahoma, we are both based in the UK and so far hes encountered lots of problems and odd responses to emails! (Some people even thinking its a scam, because hes emailing from a different country????)

Its a "Silent Headphone Disco" event, and all he needs is a Lightshow for an hour

He has a Budget of about $800 Max (around £500)

For this hes expecting around 4 decent moving heads (doesnt have to be Martin/Robe) on 6 Metres of truss on Winch Stands, with some way of just leaving the lights running sound/light or with built in programs.

Would suit a one man band, you can show up an hour before, set it up, wait an hour and take it home again, so quite an easy gig

Some of the quotes so far have been in excess of $1500 and thats for "Elation" branded 250w Moving heads

So first of all, does anyone have any contacts down that way?

Second, if anyone on here is around there and wants to quote, then please contact me for further Info

Thanks in advance

Pete

Its a "Silent Headphone Disco" event...

just leaving the lights running sound/light

http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/offtopic.gif hows that work?

I've taped a headphone over the microphone of the master in a chain before...

Anything in the US seems to be expensive http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif I've heard stories of cast and crew flying from the US to the UK to shoot their commercials just because the equipment is cheaper, crazy!

Archived