Crew in Stoke

I need odd crew for various events (lift-n-shift, heras fence, etc) in Stoke over the next few weeks; would prefer local peeps as there's a few half-day calls so I don't want to be paying people to drive 60miles.

Tried getting in touch with tech at the local venues but they're on summer-shutdown.

Any suggestions outside of the normal big expensive crewing companies?

t

I suspect you will end up with crew from one of the Birmingham companies. Personally I would recommend tad at Birmingham Crewing Services, more of a personal service than the bigger companies, and he may well have crew based north of Birmingham which would reduce the travel.

Of the big national companies, Pinnacle do have a Stoke office, so might be cheaper if you don't have to factor in travel costs.

hi tom

I have had several messages about u needing crew in stoke on Trent I work for the regent theatre in stoke and yes we are very quite over the summer period but if u need crew I am sure I can make a phone call to some of the lads and sort u out with some crew many of the lads I work with including my self have worked for the theatre and many local event company's including HSL SGB world service and pirate crew and have plenty of experience in outdoor and indoor events so please feel free to drop me and email with your requirements and a contact name and number and I will get back to you

thanks Ryan

ryantaaffe@hotmail.co.uk

Archived