Cans headsets

tombob1861

Hello all.

I've been looking around but can't find the info I need so hoping someone here can help.

I'm looking to try and make an adapter so I can use my Sennheiser headset with my cans pack without having to chop up my cable. I know most of what I need to in terms of what each core does and the pin outs.

What I'm in need of is the resistance that I'll need to put in line so I don't mess my pack or headset. I might be mad just thought it might work out easier.

Any help would be great!

thanks in advance!

Hello all.

I've been looking around but can't find the info I need so hoping someone here can help.

I'm looking to try and make an adapter so I can use my Sennheiser headset with my cans pack without having to chop up my cable. I know most of what I need to in terms of what each core does and the pin outs.

What I'm in need of is the resistance that I'll need to put in line so I don't mess my pack or headset. I might be mad just thought it might work out easier.

Any help would be great!

thanks in advance!

Knowing what Sennheiser HS you are referring to, and what mic you plan to use will make it easier to know how to interface the mic to the comms pack.

Mac

Archived