Sky Blue Backdrop

Hi

I'm making a set for a seaside summer season show and want to use a sky blue backdrop. The theatre have a cloth that would work colour wise - it's made of a muslin type cloth - but the problem is I need a entrance cut from the centre and the management are none to happy with me cutting a hole in it.... So I'm trying to either

a) source a cheap second hand cloth I can adapt

b) source material I can use to make my own cloth (or maybe three which are hung at different levels to create an 'n' shape and so provide a central entrance (which is masked by some beach huts) - I'm quite happy sewing that size of fabric

I'm really struggling to find where to buy either of these - can anyone help?

Thanks

[snip]

I'm trying to

b) source material I can use to make my own cloth (or maybe three which are hung at different levels to create an 'n' shape and so provide a central entrance (which is masked by some beach huts) - I'm quite happy sewing that size of fabric

I'm really struggling to find where to buy... [snip]

I can recommend J D McDougal who will recommend a suitable material and quote you a very competitive price. 020 8534 2921.

Archived