Yamaha 01v96 V2

BryanAngel

Hey all, I'm new here to the forum and I [PATCH] menu effect tab there are areas for Ins/Outs so that you can manage effects. When I try to switch any of the Ins/Outs they are switched back whenever I change scene so I think there is a weird lock on it. I have checked the recall safe tab in [sCENE] and there are no locks on and the operation lock isn't on. Any thoughts?

Bryan

Hey all, I'm new here to the forum and I [PATCH] menu effect tab there are areas for Ins/Outs so that you can manage effects. When I try to switch any of the Ins/Outs they are switched back whenever I change scene so I think there is a weird lock on it. I have checked the recall safe tab in [sCENE] and there are no locks on and the operation lock isn't on. Any thoughts?

Bryan

If you made the effects patch after you already had some scenes, the patch will only be in the scene you patched it in. As soon as you change scenes it will revert to its original state. You need to turn on Recall Safe for that effect, or for patching, then run through your scenes re-saving each one. Then you can turn Recall safe off so you can have different effects parameters in different scenes, with the same patch.

Mac

I tried to turn on recall safe to effect AUX, AUX sends, Aux 1-8 and effects and change the parameters but it still reverts back to the previous settings. I also tried to do this on scenes with no data but that also appears to not work.

I think the Patch is actually stored in the Patch library on the 01v96. On the list of scenes, check what patch number is linked to each scene. Then save the patch you want into those patch numbers or save a new patch and change the number for those scenes - there is a seperate library for in and out.

Archived