LeMaitre Neutron Pro Hazer Issues

RichO

Greetings,

I ran across this board when searching for a solution to a problem I am having.

On my LeMaitre Neutron hazer, right by the output nozzle there are 2 thin wires, red & blue, and they are not connected to anything. Seems they have come disconnected from wherever they belong and the hazer is performing poorly. All I can guess is it has to do with these wires.

Does anyone know where they are supposed to connect to?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

those wires are from the thermocouple attached to the nozzle

they should terminate in a 5 pin 180 degree din plug which plugs into a socket set into the side wall just above the pump

if you contact lemaitre they will email you the service manual for your device

hope this helps

chris

Yes, this is the thermocouple wiring; it should be attached to the nozzle via a small tack weld and some binding.

They tend to need replaced every 2-3 years depending on use and where they are sited. You will need a reaplcement which is easy to fit - stock code: 2875 Neutron XS straight tube (spare)

Yeah, the wires came disconnected at the nozzle so I guess I need to replace that part.

Any suggestions on where to get that part for the lowest price in the USA?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, the wires came disconnected at the nozzle so I guess I need to replace that part.

Any suggestions on where to get that part for the lowest price in the USA?

Thanks

If you have not had a reply to this question, e-mail me at steve.lloyd@lemaitreltd.com and I will forward it to our office in USA

Steve

Service Manager, Le Maitre Ltd., UK

Archived