Avolites Titan One Dongle

Stee_cri1

Hi all,

So I have purchased some new dongles thinking yeah now there is a great idea. However can I get them to work........

Any ideas would be appreciated

I am trying to connect them to a W-Wireless unit so that I can control my Wireless GDS Liteware units and It isn't working. I have patched them, tested on a real desk and the signal is being sent from the transmitter to the units but not with the Dongle plugged in

Please help

Kind Regards

Steve

Have you plugged the dongle output into a wired DMX unit to check that DMX is coming out of it?

Also have a look in the DMX settings screen to make sure that Line 1 is routed to the dongle. I've had some funnies moving a show between the Titan One software and a real console where the DMX output has just been stuck at zero, on checking the DMX settings the lines have not been routed to any output.

I had a similar problem the first time I got it out the box. The installation can be a bit flakey sometimes, make sure that the tx light is flashing not the rx.If it isn't reinstall the driver and it should sort its self out

Archived